November 30, 2018

Lovely as A Tree

Lovely as a Tree has been in the catalog as long as I have been a demonstrator . . . almost 15 years!! And I know it was in the catalog for a while before that . . . so I think it is safe to say that it is a well loved stamp set.  This fallish looking card came from the Creative Corner.  I thought the sentiment was quite appropriate as we end November . . . with gratitude!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone made this week.  I can say after a week of snow I would like to see the trees like this again.


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
]5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be a repeat of the last few days . . . name banners, name banners, name banners!!  I am actually hoping to finish them up today so I can move on to something else!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: