December 1, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

Everybody needs birthday cards and I have been trying to use sets that are in the big Idea Book and Catalog so this card was perfect!!


I found one like this in different colors on Pinterest so figured out which designer series papers I had that would coordinate and came up with this one.


Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday, Playful Backgrounds, Wishing You Well
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2018-2020 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Black Memeto, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Banner Triple Punch, Daceted Dots, 
Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a full day.  I am meeting Luetta in Kalona at a vendor show and then we are headed to Iowa City for some shopping and lunch.  We will finish our day by stamping with Susie this afternoon.  When I get home I want to finish up the banners I am making for Hanna if I can find the things I need to finish them in Iowa City!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: