December 21, 2018

Wishing You Well

I am SO SO happy that this stamp set . . . Wishing You Well is carrying over for at least another six months.  It makes the perfect Christmas card like this one I received from my friend, Luetta, but it will also be great for spring cards with spring flowers on the wreath. 


This card actually opens up like a gatefold card in the middle with the wreath piece holding it closed.




Stamps: Wishing You Well, Buffalo Check
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Whisper white
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot

Today was going to be my day to stay home and get my presents wrapped and things like that but as so often happens my weekend plans have changed so today I am headed to Iowa City to get groceries and any last minute items I may see that I think I have to have.  I'll stop at our local Casey's and deliver the gifts from the angel tree tags for the local care facility residents and deliver a stamping order as well.  I am hoping to be home by noon so I can also get my gift wrapping done today as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: