December 17, 2018

Dear Doily

Don't recognize this stamp set???  Don't worry . . . it is a sneak peek of a set that will be in the Occasions catalog that will be released in January.  This is a card that was demonstrated at On Stage by Shelli Gardner.


For Technique Thursday we went back to a very old technique that we sometimes forget all about . . . coloring directly on your stamp with your Stampin' Write Markers.  Another thing they stressed at On Stage was going back to simple stamping and this card definitely fits the bill.


Stamps: Dear Doily, Strong & Beautiful
Cardstock: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Old Olive and Crushed Curry Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

And they are DONE!!!  I finished up my big order of cards yesterday morning and promptly started working on my own Christmas cards.  I will be delivering them as soon as I am done posting this and then heading to Iowa City to run a few errands.  This afternoon I hope to get my own cards finished in time to mail  them when I meet some friends for dinner in Kalona.  



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: