December 6, 2018

Country Roads

Here is the last of the cards I made for some friends to celebrate their daughter.  I LOVE being able to come up with cards for just about any occasion.  More about that below!!


This Wood Textures Designer Series Paper is so useful for so many kinds of cards. I have used it on Christmas cards, birthday cards, blessings cards . . . you name it and it has been on one of them.   


Stamps: Country Roads
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Celebrate You Thinlits, Big Shot

So . . . Hanna and I are headed to Las Vegas late tonight to cheer on and support one of her friends that is in the Miss Rodeo America competition. The encouragement cards I have been posting have been given to Hanna's friend this week as she has completed in several events like horsemanship and public speaking.  We will get into Vegas LATE tonight and probably be on the go the whole time we are there.  I am not sure what the internet will be like in our hotel . . . I hope to post daily, but may not be able to.  We return LATE Sunday night so I am staying with Hanna and Jake and coming on home Monday morning when they go to work, so it may be Tuesday before I post again!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: