December 16, 2018

Snowflake Sentiments


I know I have said before and I will say it again . . . I love snowflakes on cards but I am so through with snowflakes on the ground.  I do not even care if we have a white Christmas!!!




This is a card that came from the blog Stamp With Bonnie and is one that everyone made Tuesday night at the special Christmas card class.



Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 6" X 6" In Color Designer Series paper
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Smoky Slate
Accessories:Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Silver Mini Sequin Trim, 
Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

They are all but done . . . I have a few finishing touches to put on some of the huge order of Christmas cards and then they are DONE!!  

I hope to get started on my own Christmas cards yet this afternoon!!  Once I get them done I am taking a break from stamping for a while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: