December 30, 2018

Bloom by Bloom

Wow . . . it is hard to believe that this is my next to last post for 2018!!  What a year it has been!!!  After weddings, of course, my favorite thing has been the Stampin' Up! events that I have attended . . . and there have been many!!


This is one of the cards that we made at On Stage in November.  Made with Happiness Blooms Memories and More Cards & Envelopes it was easy peasy to make.  It is a little different size than a regular card but since envelopes come in the pack . . . no problem!!


Stamps: Bloom by Bloom
Cardstock: Whisper White 
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Call Me Clover
Accessories: Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack, 
Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, 
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, 
Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . yesterday I watched the college football bowl games and finished up all of my Stampin' Up! book work for the year.  I try to do it month by month, but this year I had not done any of it after September 1st, so there was a lot to catch up on!!  But it is done.  Today I want to try and get all of the extra packets from 2018 stamped up and the supplies put away so I can start 2019 with a clean stamp room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: