December 26, 2018

Lovely as a Tree

Lovely as a Tree has always been and will always be one of my favorite stamp sets.  There have been others that I really like but this set has stood the test of time.  It was in the catalog when I became a demonstrator 15 years ago.


My friend, Jeannie, sent this card to us.  So pretty in real life!!


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black


Yesterday was a full day of family, conversations, good food, laughs, and just enjoying being together.  

Today Hanna and I are going to make a couple more name banners for people she forgot and make a few signs for her to take Thursday when she goes wedding dress shopping with a friend.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: