December 11, 2018

Dashing Deer

I don't know about you but I need many thank you cards around this time of year.  This card would be easy to recreate using scraps of whatever Christmas designer series paper you might have laying around and finding coordinating cardstock.  You would have your thank you's done in no time at all!!


This is another one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week is making.  I love the Cherry Cobbler with the Garden Green color!!


Stamps:  Dashing Deer
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Dashing Along
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Darling Label Punch Box, Banner Triple Punch,  
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon,
Red Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Today is going to be a busy day as I need to get ready for another Christmas Card class tonight at a Maker's Space in Iowa City.  I know exactly what we are doing . . . I just need to get the cardstock cut, the supplies gathered, and load the car.  If I have any time left I am planning on working on a big order of Christmas cards.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: