December 14, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia


Last night was Technique/Stamp Club since I was winging my way to Las Vegas on the first Thursday night of the month.  One of the techniques we worked with was Glitter Stained Glass.  


The picture does not do this technique justice at all . . . it is just beautiful in person.


Stamps: Peaceful Poinsettia
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, 
Real Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Shaded Spruce
Stampin'Blends:  Cherry Cobbler Dark, Shaded Spruce Dark
Accessories:  Detailed Poinsettia Thinlit Dies, Big Shot,  
Detailed Trip Punch, Window Sheets, Tear and Tape, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I knew I was tired . . .  but I must have been more tired than I thought . . . I slept till 9:30 this morning . . . and I went to bed at a decent time last night!!

There is absolutely nothing on the calendar for the next three days so I am hoping to finish up my order of Christmas cards today if I work really hard and tomorrow for sure if I work at a slower speed today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: