December 13, 2018

Making Christmas Bright

I had an opportunity the other night to teach a Christmas card class at a local maker's space in Iowa City.  Each participant made six Christmas cards . . . two each of three different designs.  This is one of them.


I found this card on Pinterest and I think the original blog it came from was Stamp with Bonnie.  I believe the participants, who were relatively new stampers really liked the way their cards turned out.


Stamps: Making Chritsmas Bright
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White,  Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: All Is Bright
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Crumb cake
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits,
Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Banner Triple Punch, Christmas Bulb Builder Punch,
Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Because I was on my way to Las Vegas on the first Thursday of the month, Technique/Stamp Club is tonight.  My first order of business today is to figure out what techniques we will be working with and then get everything ready for it.  If I have time after that I will be continuing to make Christmas cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: