December 24, 2018

Dashing Deer

Wow . . . stunning is all I have to say about this card.  It is much more stunning in person than the photo shows.


This card comes from my friend, Rory, who lives in upstate New York.  I was lucky enough to spend time with her when we were at On Stage in Orlando and will get to spend some more time with her  when some of us go to visit her this summer.


Stamps: Dashing Deer
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, Tin Type Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, 
Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Missions accomplished yesterday . . . . the nut bread is made, the crab puffs are ready for baking and the Chex mix is done.  The rest of the day I relaxed by reading a good book by the lights of my Christmas tree and listened to Christmas music.

Today I am on the go again . . . I am headed to Iowa City to buy the last minute grocery items that I wanted to be fresh, pick up a couple of last minute Christmas presents and make my annual delivery of food to the SICU family waiting room and to the staff in the SICU. This has become an annual tradition on Christmas Eve afternoon . . . regardless of what else is going on and one I will continue till the day I can't!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!