December 18, 2018

Paper Pumpkin


Sometimes the monthly Paper Pumpkin kit hits it out of the ball park!!!  The November kit was one of those kits!!


I get two of these kits a month so it is making my Christmas card making a lot easier this year.  I absolutely love the cards that were in it.  I did make them up according to the directions.


There were two options . . . . there were supplies to make five of each of the cards.


I would be hard pressed to tell you which of them I like better.  I like the wreath on this card better . . . but . . . 


I like the designer series paper better on this one!!!  So I guess they were both winners!!


Today is going to be another busy day with an appointment for my shoulder and then a Christmas dinner celebration with the monthly Paper Pals group.  I do need to get my cards done for that and find a white elephant in my stamp room for our gift exchange.  That shouldn't be too hard to do!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: