December 22, 2018

Merry Christmas Thinlits

Here is another card I received the other day from my friend, Sandi.   The Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper makes any card special!!


I am certainly glad that these thinlits will be carrying over for at least another six months.  I love the font that is used in them.


Cardstock: Tranquil Tide
Designer Series Paper: Joyous Noel
Accessories: Merry Christmas Thinlits, Big Shot, Retired Embellishments

Wow . . . yesterday was a BUSY day.  I got all of the groceries that I think we are going to need.  When I got home and got all of them put away I promptly started wrapping Christmas presents.  That did take a while but with Christmas music playing it didn't seem as long.  I also got Jake's name embroidered on his Christmas sock that my sister-in-law crocheted for us.  A pretty successful day!!

Today John and I are taking off with Julie and Jason on a road trip to . . . I don't know where.  When Julie asked if we wanted to go on a road trip I said sure . . . and didn't bother asking where we were going.  I am sure we will have a great time no matter where we end up!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: