December 7, 2018

Spirited Snowmen

Your friendship really does warm my heart, but I must say I am not sorry to be leaving snow and cold temperatures behind!!!  Hopefully by the time you read this Hanna and I will be in Las Vegas.



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Spirited Snowmen
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 6" X 6" Regals
Ink: Black Memento, Coastal Cabana, real red
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo, Pumpkin Pie Dark, 
Crumb Cake Dark, Pool Party Dark, 
Real Red Dark, Shaded Spruce Light
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very long day but I did manage to get most of my Christmas shopping done before I met Hanna and Jake for supper and ride to the airport.  I believe today we are going to a fashion show and a couple of other events.  I am hoping I have either warm enough or cool enough clothes for the temperatures out there . . . although I am not sure we will even be leaving the hotel.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: