December 5, 2018

Hold Onto Hope


Very simple . . . but sometimes cards do not have to be layered and layered with lots of embellishments to convey your sentiment!!



This is another one of the cards that I made for some friends to send encouraging notes to their daughter.


Stamps: Hold Onto Hope
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Crosses of Hope Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen

I almost have everything ready for Monday night, which was my goal before leaving tomorrow.  I just have to get the directions printed up and all is well. All things considered . . . that is the easy part!!  Then I just need to get myself and the house ready for me to leave!!  That might prove to be a little bit harder!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: