December 3, 2018

Name Banners

What has been keeping me busy lately you might ask?  64 name banners that is what!!!


378 scalloped purple circles . . . 378 scalloped black circles . . . 378 stitched shaped circles . . . 378 large letter framelits . . . that is a lot of Big Shot cutting!!!  But they are done and I can deliver them when I go to Adel this Thursday before Hanna and I fly out to Las Vegas!!


Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White 
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits,
 Large Letter Framelits, Big Shot, 
Adhesive Sheets

We had a great time on our outing to Amana yesterday.  I found a couple of things I had been looking for and just enjoyed looking at all of the Christmas decorations that were around.  

Today I need to get in gear and get things planned and cut for next Monday's stamp night.  I am hoping to have everything all ready to go before I leave for Vegas on Wednesday or Thursday depending on the weather!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: