December 28, 2018

In The Woods Framelits

Lo and behold . . . when I picked up my mail yesterday there were more Christmas cards there.  This one came from my friend, Linda.


I forget about this layout, but I should use it more often.  It totally shows off out awesome designer series paper.


Cardstock: Garden Green Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Dashing Along
Accessories:  In the Woods Framelit Dies, 
Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am headed off to Iowa City to get a shot in my shoulder.  Hopefully then it will feel well enough so that I can sleep and then be able to get some stuff done in my stamping room.  I have to pick up the Christmas disaster that is still in there before I can even begin to stamp with anything new!!  Wish me luck!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: