December 2, 2018

Country Roads

I am beginning to think that this Country Roads stamp set may see more ink than I thought it would.  I am loving the sentiments that are in the set and the images are growing on me!!



The images are actually pretty good for masculine cards although I made this one for someone interested in horses and the western way of life.


Stamps: Country Roads
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this Julie and Jason are picking us up for what has become a yearly trip to the Amanas to look at the Christmas decorations and go out for brunch.  I wasn't sure the weather was going to cooperate, but I think it will just be overcast!!  Not pretty . . . but at least no snow, rain, or ice!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: