December 15, 2018

Merry Christmas to All 

I am certainly glad that this Merry Christmas to All stamp set is carrying over at least another six months.  I hope it is in the main catalog when it is released in June.  I do love it and know that I did not give it the attention it needed this season.  Hopefully I have one more season that I can use it!!



This is another one of the cards that everyone made at the special Christmas card class on Tuesday.  This designer series paper is awesome!!!


Stamps: Merry Christmas To All
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: All Is Bright
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today was another one of those sleep in days . . . 9:00 this morning . . . hopefully I am caught up on my sleep now because I feel like half the day is gone when I get up then.  The sunshine looks great outside my window . . . I thought about running some errands today but then decided that I would stay home and finish Christmas cards!!  Hopefully there are some good basketball games on this afternoon I can watch while finishing the assembly process.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: