December 19, 2018

Lasting Lily

How about another sneak peek . . . this time of a Sale-a-Bration set . . . Lasting Lily.  This photopolymer stamp set has some awesome images and sentiments in it . . . a must have for any stamper.



Last night my Paper Pals group had our Christmas get together.  Instead of getting together to do shoebox swaps this month we took two already made card swaps and went out for dinner.  This was one of the cards I took.  A great time was had by all.



Stamps: Lastin g Lily
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove
Designer Series Paper:  In Color Designer Series Paper
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Garden Green
Accessories:  Faceted Dots

I can hardly believe I am saying this but I have absolutely nothing I have to do today.  I went to pick up a gift certificate early this morning for my son-in-law for Christmas, but other than that I think I may spend my day relaxing, reading, and listening to Christmas music!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: