The Year in Review


I thought I would try something that I've not done before . . . share a favorite card from each month!!  As I was looking back through the months I realized just how much I have stamped and how much I do love stamping!!

January

There are several family members that have January birthdays and this was their birthday card.  You can read about it here.


February

There were some pretty awesome new sets in the Occasions catalog this last year,.  Southern Serenade was one of them . . . you can read about it here.


March

I love my technique club because it pushes me to try new things.  That was the case with this technique and one that I used with a similar Christmas set in December.  You can check out that technique here.


April

April brought some sad news for our family as a niece lost her battle with cancer.  She grew up on a daffodil farm and this card reminded me so much of her.  You can read about it here.


May

May brought a sneak peek into the new catalog with a sample of new designer series paper and a matching stamp set . . . Love What You Do.  You can read about it here.



June

June brought my turbo wedding invitation making  . . . 600+ invitaions for two girls.  You can read about it here.


July

July was wedding month and I couldn't choose just one card so I chose two.  You can read about them here and here.



August

One of my favorite cards I made it August was this baby card.  You can read about it here.


September 

September brought Holiday catalog and one of my favorite sets that I am very glad is carrying over for a while.  You can read about this card here.


October

October brought the start of my Christmas card making and a cute snowman stamp set.  You can read about it here.



November

November  brought a trip to Orlando to the Stampin' Up On Stage and of course swaps.  you can read about this card here.



December

December brought many more Christmas cards but i think I can safely say this is one of my favorites.  You can read about it here.



I hope you enjoyed this year in review!!  I JUST know there are many more happy stamping days coming up in 2019 and I can't wait for you to join me!!





No comments: