December 25, 2018

Dashing Deer

Merry Merry Christmas!!!   I hope all of you are having a very Merry Christmas.  

When I went to pick up my mail again yesterday my mailbox was full of Christmas cards again.  I received this one from my friend, Christy.


I love these deer stamps and thinlits and am so glad that they are carrying over for a while!!


I love the way this card opens with the message on one of the three panels.



Stamps:  Dashing Deer
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Joyous Noel
Ink: Merry Merlot, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Detailed deer Thinlits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Everyday Label Punch, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals



Merry Christmas!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: