December 10, 2018

Winter Woods

Winter Woods is another stamp set that I am very glad is carrying over for at least another 6 months.  I might even begin to like it as much as Lovely as a Tree . . . maybe!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week will be making.


Stamps: Winter Woods
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Home Sweet Home!!  We arrived in back in Des Moines last night about 8:30 with no actual flight trouble at all . . . . I did have a small problem getting through security . . . for some reason I lit up like a Christmas tree when I went through the body scanner . . . must be my sparking personality . . . LOL!!  After spending the night at Jake and Hanna's I took off from there when they went to work and arrived home about 10:00 this morning.  I am planning on resting a little bit before taking off again for Iowa City and Make-It-Monday tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: