December 4, 2018

Hold Onto Hope

I had a request for some cards that could be used as encouragement cards.  I think this one would be perfect to send to anyone to let them know you are thinking about them.


The blending of the colors is really way easier than I thought it would be when I started this card.  I am very pleased with the way it turned out.


Stamps: Hold Onto Hope, Waterfront
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Memento Black
Accessories:  Crosses of Hope Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Sponge Daubers

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a hair appointment. After running a few errands I am meeting my brother and nephew for lunch when he is done with his doctor's appointment.  I am hoping to get home in time to work on some of my stamping projects this afternoon. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: