December 8, 2018

Dashing Deer

I think I have used Dashing Deer more for masculine cards than I have for actual Christmas cards.  I just love all of the deer that are in this set.




This is another one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night.  I will have Christmas greetings along with me if you would like to make this into a Christmas card.


Stamps: Dashing Deer, Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Detailed Deer Framelits, 
Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a great first day in Las Vegas and supporting our friend that is competing.  We attended a fashion show and lunch, saw an incredible trick roper, and watched part of the rodeo in the evening.  We were all tired and called it a night early.  We are up and ready to go to Cowboy Christmas during the day today and maybe take in some of the sights this evening.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: