December 31, 2018

Making Christmas Bright

Friends make all seasons shine . . . not just the Christmas season.  I am lucky to count among my friends, Sally, who lives in Ohio, and sent me this card.


I am glad that a couple of the products she used on this card are carrying over . . . the stamp set and the Corrugated Embossing folder.


Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Corrugated Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Suite Season Washi Tape, 
Garden Green and White Baker's Twine, 
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels

A rainy day is better than a snowy day anytime . . . especially this time of year!!  Imagine how much snow we would have if this rain were snow!!  But it is a good day to stay inside and spend the morning in my craft room and my afternoon watching the college bowl games!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: