December 20, 2018

Winter Woods


I have been so busy lately that I haven't even had time to go to the post office and pick up my mail.  That changed yesterday when I went and picked up two sacks full of mail!!!  Inside those sacks were all kinds of Christmas cards.   The first one I'm sharing sharing came from my friend, Lorna!!


I love the color combination she used.  


Stamps: Winter Woods, Buffalo Check
Cardstock: Whisper White, Merry Merlot
Ink: Garden Green, Merry Merlot
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, In the Woods Framelit Dies, 
Big Shot, Red Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was pretty much a day of total rest . . . and today is going to be full again!!  I started the day with an early morning hair appointment and am meeting some friends for lunch.  When we get together we tend to visit quite a while so I am sure there will be no stamping today!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: