December 29, 2018

Needle and Thread

Check out another sneak peek form the 2019 Occasions catalog!!  There are so many awesome goodies in this catalog!!  I can hardly believe it!!


This is one of the Make and Takes we made at On Stage in November.   Since I used to do a LOT of needlepoint and cross stitch this suite caught my eye right away.


Stamps: Needed and Thread
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Blushing Bride
Designer Series Paper: Needlepoint Nook
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Needle Point Elements Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Old Olive Linen Thread, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Holy cow . . . I can't believe what a difference in my shoulder after my appointment for a cortisone shot!  I actually slept all night and feel like cleaning in my stamping room.  I might have just a little bit of time to get started before college football bowl games start . . . they take precedence over any stamping!!!  LOL

And what a difference a year makes . . . this is what I was doing this time last year . . . waiting at the airport for the big moment  . . . 


What a year it has been!!!  



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: