December 9, 2018

 Wishing You Well

I am SO SO glad this set . . . Wishing You Well . . . is carrying over for at least 6 more months.  I just love it and can see it with all kinds of spring flowers and buds!!  This is a card I found on Pinterest and that originally came from Stamper Camper's blog.



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I have a lot of the Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper and I wanted to be sure and use it one more time.  I just love the shimmery shine on some of the flowers in the paper.


Stamps: Wishing You Well
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Frosted Floral
Ink: Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Paper Snips, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Dimensionals

Our days in Las Vegas are coming to an end.   Last night we had a little free time and wandered on the strip a little bit, eating at a favorite restaurant of some people and watching the light show at the Bellagio. 

Today is Coronation Day . . . it has been a fun couple of days . . . something I have never been exposed to before . . . but definitely an experience. Shortly after the naming of Miss Rodeo America we will be taking off for the airport.  We have a late afternoon direct flight and will arrive in Des Moines at 9:00 tonight barring any problems.   I will leave for home as soon as Hanna and Jake leave for work tomorrow morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: