November 8, 2018

Artisan Textures

Part of the fun of going to convention his swapping with other demonstrators. This is my swap for convention.


Whenever I attend an event in November, I try to make some kind of swap that can be used for Valentine's Day.


Stamps: Artisan Textures, Varied Vases
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black,  Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Accessories: Colored Doilies, Sponge Brayer, 
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Faceted Dots, 
Metallic Gold Thread, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals


Boy . . . am I glad that I have been walking!!  I really walked today!!  This is more steps than I have walked in a long time!!


The reason for all the walking . . . we went to Epcot today!!  We had a great time . . . although it was VERY hot!!  One of my favorite Disney movies is Inside Out so I couldn't resist having my picture taken with Joy and Sadness!!


We ended the night watching the fireworks over the park.  


A long day . . . but fun was had by all!!!


Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!








No comments: