November 2, 2018

Winter Woods


The second technique we worked with last night came directly from a blog I follow . . . Flowerbug's Inkspot.  It uses the Stamparatus to do shadow stamping and the results are amazing.



As we were making this card last night our minds were swirling with all of the possibilities we could make with this technique.  To say it was a favorite would be an understatement.


Stamps: Winter Woods
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Craft White Ink, Versamark
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Stamparatus, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready card-wise for tomorrow's all day Christmas card class.  I still need to go to the grocery store and get my food ready . . . but that should be a piece of cake.  If I get everything done today, I plan to finish up my swaps for convention.  They are all but done as well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: