November 21, 2018

Foxy Friends

I love when people bring the cards they have made to stamp night to show me.  This is a card that Kippen brought that she had designed for a baby shower.


I don't have the Foxy Friends stamp set so I love having a sample of it to show.


Stamps: Foxy Friends (greeting computer generated)
Cardstock: Pool Party, Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Twinkle Twinkle
Ink: Caypso Coral, Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Oval Framelits, Big Shot, 
Fox Builder Punch, Pool Party Ribbon (retired), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I made great headway on some of the projects I am working on . . . but realized today that I need to switch gears and get some things done that Hanna needs to take back to Adel with her when they go home on Saturday.  So that is what I shall do . . . Hanna and Jake will be getting here early evening so that gives me all day to try and get the projects done.  Even though they are not all Stampin' Up! product I will try to share them in the coming days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: