November 13, 2018

Sunshine Sayings


Thanks, Luetta, for this awesome swap card from whatever swap you brought this to!!  I love the color combination . . . I am starting to believe that Mango Melody could go with anything!!



Sometimes I think I get so focused on the stamps that are in the special catalogs, like the Holiday and the Occasions catalogs, that I forget all about some of the ones in the main catalog!!



Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, 
Highland Heather, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Clear Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


When I got off of the plane Sunday morning I thought my week was going to be jam packed full every day.  Since that time several of my things have gotten cancelled or rescheduled, which is actually okay with me.  The only thing on the agenda today is doctor's appointment for both John and I.  We should be home shortly after noon so I am planning on resting and reading a good book this afternoon!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: