November 12, 2018

Snow Is Glistening

Well . . . now that it is November I guess it is time for a little snow . . . but just like one or two flakes!!  A little snow does bring me joy . . . . especially a light dusting when I am trying to do my Christmas shopping!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday!!


Stamps: Snow Is Glistening
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Balmy Blue Re-Inker, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, 
Stampin' Spritzer, Snowflake Trinkets, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

There are tones and tons of benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and being  able to attend live events such as the one I just got home from.  These are just a few of the items I received free with my convention registration.



But one of the best thing about attending events is the people you meet and the friendships you make!!






Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: