November 14, 2018

Stylish Christmas

Stylish Christmas is one of those sets that I kind of forgot about in the main catalog.  At least, that is, until the stamping retreat in September.  Someone brought this card as one of our shoebox swaps so I decided to use it for my Christmas card class.


I had forgotten all about it till I went to finish putting stuff away today from that class and realized I had not shared it yet.


Stamps: Stylish Christmas
Cardstock: Real red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Any Christmas designer series paper that had Real Red in it
Ink: Real Red, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Red Rhinestone Jewels, 
Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals



Yesterday's doctor's appointment went quite well.  John got released from the kidney stone doctor unless he has a problem and I just had a research lab appointment, where they gather info about how to better fight lymphoma.  It took much longer than either one of us thought it would and we were both tired when we got home.  I napped almost all afternoon and then actually slept all night again last night.  I must still be catching up from the lack of sleep last week.  Today I hope to finish cleaning up from my Christmas card class and Monday night's Make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: