November 20, 2018

Dashing Deer

Kind of like snow . . . . deer are all right on cards . . . just not on the road or by my car!!!  I have been very lucky since I got my red car that deer seem to stay away from it.  My old car . . . it seemed like a deer magnet!!


This is yet another swap I received in Orlando.  Some great Christmas card ideas!!!




Stamps: Dashing Deer
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Tranquil Tide, 
Merry Merlot, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Joyous Noel (Sold Out)
Ink: Merry Merlot
Accessories:Layering Circles Framelits, 
Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, 
Tufted Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Busy . . . busy . . . busy . . . that is what I am going to be for the next few weeks with orders that have come in for Christmas cards and other things!!  But I thrive on being busy and seem to work better under pressure so it is all good!!!  I'll crank up the music and be a happy camper!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: