November 15, 2018

Peaceful Place

November is the month we seem to focus on gratitude . . . although I think we should focus on it every single day of the year!!  This card is perfect to send to someone who has been a part of your life . . . for whatever part they may have played.



This is also one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this week has made.


Stamps:  Peaceful Place
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Cardstock Vellum, Gold Foil
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Banner Triple Punch, Mini Glue Dots

Guess what came in the mail while we were at the doctor's office the other day . . . you guessed it . . . my pre-pre-order from the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  A box of delicious goodness!!


I was still a little on the tired side yesterday and had a couple of other things to get done so all I managed to do with it was to get the products out of the box and assemble the stamps!!  Hopefully after I get home from the grocery store I will have time to play, play, play!!




Being able to see and play with new products is one of the benefits of being a demonstrator . . . if you would like to be able to do this shoot me an email and we will talk!!

'Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: