November 4, 2018

Winter Woods

This card which everyone made at the Christmas card class came directly from a blog I follow . . . The Stampin' Schach.  I absolutely love this elegance of all the gold on this card.


There were many steps to preparing this card, but I definitely think they were worth it!!!  It is even prettier in person, than in the photo.


 Stamps: Winter Woods, Dashing Deer
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Accessories:  In The Woods Framelits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Softly Falling Embossing Powder, Versamark, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Metallic Pearls, 
Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

A good time was had by all yesterday at the Christmas card class.  It was a little crowded, but it all worked well.


Everyone went home with 30 beautiful hand made cards



Jake and Hanna made it home in time to have lunch with all of us and meet everyone.  We then went out for a birthday/anniversary celebration for all of our October birthdays and anniversaries.  We tried a new place . . . Stella's.  The food was great, but it was kind of noisy . . . so it was hard for us older folks . . . John and I . . . to have much of a conversation.  When John and I got home . . . I went to bed right away so I can start getting ready for my next adventure. . . Orlando and the Stampin' Up! convention!!   

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
]
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: