November 16, 2018

Spirited Snowmen

Wow . . . I am getting a lazy start to the day!!  I love all things snowmen . . . I used to have a snowman collection that I would put out at Christmas time . . . until my house was overrun with them!!!  So it would stand to reason that I would love this stamp set!!


All three of the images in this set are so cute . . . and I just love all of the sentiments as well.  Other than having to color this card, I think all of the stampers that made it this week liked it as well!!


Stamps: Spirited Snowmen
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, 
Poppy Parade Combo Pack, Pumpkin Pie Light, 
Pool Party Light, Bronze
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Jewels

So . . . knowing how busy the last couple of weeks were and knowing how busy it will be between now and Christmas, I have been taking advantage of the rest time when it presents itself . . . hence the late blog post today!!  There is not much on the agenda for the rest of the day either . . . I may try to start a project or two that need to be done by the first of December . . . or I may just decide to veg out with a good book!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: