November 26, 2018

Snow is Glistening


Snow is definitely glistening . . . all 7 or 8 inches of it that fell yesterday!!!  It is pretty, but I much prefer it on cards!!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  It comes from a blog I follow . . . The Cow Whisperer.


Stamps: Snow is Glistening
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White 
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Snowfall Trinkets


Everything is ready for tonight if I can get out of my driveway.  Someone is supposed to come and clean it off sometime today.  I sure hope they do because today is the day that I deliver an appreciation gift to the staff in the SICU area of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.  I have been doing this every year since John had his accident 13 years ago.  I know the staff is not the same, but I still like to remember the people that help other people during a very traumatic time in their lives.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: