November 19, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia


I love poinsettias at Christmas time . . . I just wish I could keep them alive.  I guess I will have to settle for poinsettias on cards!!



This is another one of the cards that I got when I swapped in Orlando.  Very simple but very easy to mass produce if you send a lot of Christmas cards!!



Stamps: Peaceful Poinsettia
Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Under the Mistletoe
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Real Red Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

The texts are going fast and furiously between Hanna and I as we finish making our shopping lists for Thanksgiving dinner.  Jake and Hanna are doing the actual cooking this year . . . all I am doing is supplying the kitchen and the turkey!!  I can't wait for everyone to arrive!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: