February 10, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Today I have again used the Flowering Tulips and a different color pallet of the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper.  Tulips come in all colors and this paper definitely showcases that.


The great thing about the Cards in the Mail cards is that they are very easy to make and the designer series paper does most of the work.  I know I have said that before but it is oh so true.  I have sponged around the edge of the sentiment circle to try and bring out some of the green in the leaves of the tulips.  Who else can't wait until the real tulips are in bloom?


Stamps:  Flowering Tulips
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Just Jade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Flowering Fields
Ink:  Just Jade
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Blending Brushes, 
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Polished Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another gray day . . . but the good news is that it is not snowing or icky!!  Today I am planning on making all of my Valentine's Cards.  I know . . . it's kind of late to be making them but if I can get them in the mail this afternoon, they should reach their destinations by Monday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: