February 9, 2022

Awesome Otters

Today I have used the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Awesome Otters, to make this card to share with you.  I think these otters are just stinkin' cute, don't you?


I love layering tags so that there is more color to them.  This one was very easy to do . . . I just cut an extra Basic Black and Bermuda Bay tag and then cut them in half horizontally.  Then it was just a matter of layering them until I got the look I was hoping for.  The Blending Brushes were perfect for brushing on some of the Bermuda Bay color to make it look like the otter was in the water.


Stamps: Awesome Otters
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Pool Party Combo Pack,
 Bronze & Ivory Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Blending Brushes, Everyday Label Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It was great to get out yesterday in the warmth and sunshine, but my knee has let me know that today needs to be a day to stay at home.  That is okay because I have several stamping projects that I need to finish up and many of them can be done from the comfort of my chair or at least from the kitchen table with very little walking required!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: