February 28, 2022

Awesome Otters

Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration and what better stamp to show off than the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Awesome Otters.  This is one stamp set that will probably stay in my stash so that I can make cards for the kids.


Once again I have used the backside of the Heart & Home Doilies so that I have a white doily.  The Give It A Whirl Dies are great for so much more than just the whirling cards.  I love the look of the scallop circle in this set.  The birthday hat is cut out with my paper snips.


Stamps: Awesome Otters
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sunshine & Rainbows
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack, 
Pool Party Combo Pack, Calypso Coral Combo Pack, 
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Bronze & Ivory Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Give It a Whirl Dies, Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Heart & Home Doilies, Resin Stars, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful day it is when the sun is shining.  I am loving the look of the sun today and am looking forward to the warmer temperatures all week long!!  I usually hate the month of February because it seems to drag on and on but this year it seems like it just flew by!!  Hard to believe March starts tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: