February 11, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Today I have used the awesome sentiment from the Flowering Tulips stamp set and the FREE Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.


There are so many cool patterns in this designer series paper that it was difficult to choose which two I thought would look best together on the card.  I wanted to use the yellow pattern as the second layer but it was on the backside of the flowered one I wanted to use so settled for the polka dot pattern.  Depending on which flowers show up in the piece of flowered paper you are using there is a little more of that color.  A sentiment, an embellishment and you are good to go.  Just think of all the birthday cards you could make in a short period of time with this layout!!

 

Stamps: Flowering Tulips
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Daffodil delight
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Banners Pick a Punch, Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As I sit here listening to the wind whistle around the house I am thinking that I am glad I don't have to be anywhere today.  Even though I know the temperatures are warmer there is something about the wind that makes me cold.  I guess the only thing to do today is to craft the day away.  I have no shortage of projects!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: