February 27, 2022

Best Delivery

Today I used the stamp set, Best Delivery, to make this card to share with you.  I sent one like this to my niece for her birthday and thought it was perfect because they have moved a couple of times in the last year.  I hope their moves were speedier than I was at getting this card to her!!


You will notice that the cargo area of the truck is polka dot.  That is not part of the stamp, but rather a piece of designer series paper that I have colored the same color and then adhered to the truck.  It just gives the truck a little more interest.



Stamps: Best Delivery
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pattern Party
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party Combo Pack
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's shopping trip ended up being quite the exclusion.  I left home at 7:15 and did not get back home until after 6:30 in the evening.  But a good time was had and I got several cool new projects to stitch while I am sitting in my recliner!!

Today I will be cutting cardstock and getting ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: