February 8, 2022

Driving By

Today I have used the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Driving By, and the FREE Designer Series Paper, Sunshine and Rainbows, to create this card to share with you.  This is a card I made a few weeks back with the Stampin' Sisters in Wisconsin.  That was a great weekend with so many cool ideas!!


The Sunshine and Rainbows paper has so many colors you can pick up when coloring the car and presents.  The car totally reminds me of a game I used to play with my brothers when on vacation . . . Slug Bug.  I always had sore arms because they were so much quicker at spying bug cars than I was!!


Stamps: Driving By, Special Moments
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Polished Pink, Pool Party, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sunshine & Rainbows
Ink:  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack, 
Pool Party Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Polished Pink Combo Pack, 
Pale Papaya Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies,
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful day today is going to be!!  I am headed to Iowa City later this morning to run some errands and just be out and enjoy the sunshine and the warmer temperatures.  Swap working will be on the agenda when I get home as well as cleaning another little corner of my stamp room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: