February 14, 2022

Love & Happiness

What says Valentine's Day more than Love & Happiness??  I love the name of this stamp set that we used to make this card at an event that my friend, Susie hosted.  I believe this was one of her shoebox swap cards.


If you have not tried this Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder you need to do so soon.  It embosses and cuts in one smooth step.  What could be better than that!!  It is also a paper saver because the heart cuts right out of the center so that you can cover up the heart hole with another layer and then use the heart on top of that.  What a genius idea!!


Stamps:  Love & Happiness
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Heart & Home
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Simply Elegant Trim, Heart & Home Doilies, Wink of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready and sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the vehicle for Make-it-Monday tonight.  Things went together very smoothly yesterday and my plan for getting things ready and still being able to watch the Hawks play basketball and then watch the Super Bowl worked to perfection.  I could work on other things today before leaving for Make-It-Monday, but since I will be on my feet quite a bit tonight I think I will give my knee rest for the rest of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: