January 3, 2022

Special Moments

Today I have used the Grove Dies and the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Special Moments to make this card to share with you.  I took parts and pieces of a card I made at an event this weekend and my friend, Susie's, advice and remade this card.


This is a very intricate die but as long as I used a layer of wax paper, I had no trouble getting all of the little pieces out of this layer.  The New Horizon Designer Series Paper is perfect for this card . . . I didn't have to do a thing to get this beautiful background.


Stamps: Special Moments
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: New Horizon
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Grove Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels


After an early morning fun appointment, the rest of the day will be spent stamping and getting ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  I am slowly getting my stamp room back in order . . . a little at a time.  Hopefully by the time the weather is nice it will be done!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: